måndag, augusti 07, 2006

Tyskar

Höhö, tyskar och engelska är fan ingen bra kombination :P Kolla bara in mailet pappa fick av tysken som var här och hälsade på oss tidigare i sommar:


Hello Christina, hello Urban,

hello "old" Swedish man, how are you, we so often laugh at the car candles. Please excuse that I only announce myself now. I had much stress the last time. I do not hope it am bad me. We did not forget you. We were pleased very much about the gift. It is very beautiful and always reminds us to a very beautiful time. For the moment the weather is very beautiful with us. We would like to make already again holidays. Yesterday we booked 10 days at the Baltic Sea. The place is called “Kühlungsborn”. Last year there were we also in September. I am with 17°C water temperature swim gone. The air temperature was 25°C. This year rides along the mother of Anette, them is 81 years old. Perhaps sink I mean mother-in-law in the Baltic Sea. My father was in 2. World war on a submarine, and I am the son of a submarine driver. Actually is it completely dear, times sees. We drive of 18.09. up to 28.09.2006 into a very beautiful hotel. That is our fourth vacation in this year. Apology, the third vacation, Sweden was hard work …Please deliver no comment. We look forward already to seeing again, hopefully soon.

All dear and property from Hamm

Anette and Dieter

1 Comments:

Blogger carolina said...

haha...det där var helt enkelt bäst

8/8/06 11:06  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home